The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- At the end, all Wichita needed was a red jacket to match her Zoey ponytail.
- Tallahassee's "farewell" to Columbus is "That'll do, pig", from Babe. Columbus even calls him out on it.
- Also, Tallahassee makes a few references to Deliverance during the supermarket scene, the banjo being one aaaand...
"You got a purty mouth!"
- A subtle one from World War Z. In the book, a guy in the Long Island mansion brags about his exact copy of Tony Montana's AK-47 from Scarface, despite the fact that Montana used an M-16. Cue Zombieland's opening, with a guy dressed as Tony wielding a Kalashnikov.
- Tallahassee's ride on a roller coaster swarming with zombies brings to mind rail shooters like House of the Dead, especially Carn Evil, which, as it suggests, has you on a roller coaster fighting zombies.
- "You know what they call Twinkies in Mexico?"
- "I'm more of a Sancho Panza character."
- This exchange:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.