|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Why would supposedly Genre Savvy Columbus get the drop on him twice? He knows all about zombies, not people.
- Why does Wichita do something as rock stupid as turn on all the lights and music in an amusement park, when you think she'd know that that will just attract every zombie within miles? Is she trying to get herself killed? Yes, she is. They've come all this way, betrayed and abandoned so much just to make it this far, and Pacific Playland isn't really a survivors' colony but just another abandoned building. There's nothing left to fight for or hope for that she can see, so all they can do is eat, drink, and ride the merry-go-round, for that night she and her sister will die.
- Having done quite a bit of acting in her con days, Wichita could have been acting scared to avoid cluing Little Rock in on her Death Seeker tendencies. Outright letting her little sister know would just make things worse, as Little Rock might not share the same desire for death as her older, "wiser" sister.
- Alternatively, Pacific Playland is to her what Twinkies are to Tallahassee - the last reminder of her old life she has left. And her only weakness. She just didn't think her actions through because she just wanted one last taste of her old life.
- How would someone like Tallahassee know whether Pacific Playland "totally blows"? He's been there, with his son. And thanks to that, he's got a game plan for zombie-killin' there at the end of the movie, and even knows where the Twinkies are kept.
- In Columbus' flashback, he is shown playing World of Warcraft. Close examination shows that he played as a Night Elf, a race belonging to the Alliance. Apparantly Columbus has been battling the Undead long before they came to his doorstep.
"Help Zombies are after me."
"I'll bring my hammer!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.