|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A mod for Deus Ex. It stars JC Denton's brother, Paul Denton, in a series of levels that are concurrent with the original game.
See also The Nameless Mod.
Because this is a mod for Deus Ex, many of the tropes on that page still apply. This mod also provides examples of:
- Air Force One (In an early part of the second to last level.)
- Conspiracy Kitchen Sink: As per the original game plus, a MJ12 offshoot has teamed up with the Grays to brainwash the president into giving Tibet nukes.
- Game Mod
- Gaiden Game
- Interquel: What this mod is to the original game.
- Lampshade Hanging: One of the emails reads, "Bill, If I catch you posting passwords in obvious places one more time, I'll have you manning a radar station in Alaska. Is that clear?"
- Sailor Earth: An additional UNATCO mech agent is present. On a side note, this would have to mean that the penultimate level's second half starts before JC leaves Paris.
- Shout-Out: One side mission is more-or-less the first Ghost in the Shell film.
- Despite the technologies involved not fitting with Deus Ex canon, even by the time of the sequel.
- The CIA headquarters area also features a shout out to the first Mission Impossible film, complete with a combat knife embedded in a table in a vital computer room (although the vent is inaccessible)
- One of the office employees at the biotech firm will mutter on how he was told he could have the radio at a reasonable volume, and a woman will talk about someone telling her she has a case of the Mondays.