|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Zeta Bet Omega Fratboys ('Bet' is read as 'Beta') is a collab group of let's players, including Pure Sage Alpha, Beta Gunslinger, Th 4 t Delta Guy, Pantheon Fefnir: among others that they let into the fold. The regulars: Alpha, Beta, and Delta, are featured most prominently.
Their roster and Lets Plays contain examples of:
- Butt Monkey: Delta and Beta, though the former is almost The Chew Toy, the latter being a prime target of Alpha
- Comic Trio: In-Universe, Beta, Delta, and Alpha. Beta is the schemer, though he has a habit of swapping roles with Alpha (the relatively powerless one), while Delta is their established moron.
- Five-Man Band:
- Vitriolic Best Buds: It's pretty hard to find one video where they aren't at each-other's throats
- You Keep Using That Word: Beta fires off the word 'jammy' whenever something good happens to his fellow Frat Boys, and is berated an equal number of times.
Mario Party 9
- Offscreen Crash: Invoked by Pantheon Fefnir's antics (throwing a shoe at Beta), leads into That Poor Cat.
- That Poor Cat: Invoked as a result of Pantheon Fefnir's offscreencrash.
Mario Party 3
- Artificial Brilliance: During one of the minigames, Beta, Alpha, and Delta all decided to use Peach (the CPU on hard mode) to get the right answers. Peach switches her choice at the last second and takes the win, leaving The Frat Boys speechless.
- Big "What?": Beta has been quite taken to using this.
- Hilarious Outtakes: What their Mario Party 3 videos tend to be. Beta has even admitted that they tried to record Mario Party 3 five times, the first time being interrupted by Beta's dog Gracie, the second time was ruined by Delta (who had knocked over the N64), the third time they forgot to hit the record button, and the most recent video took two attempts, the latter with so many recording errors that Beta took a long time editing it until he decided to play on it's flaws rather than correct them.
- In Memoriam: A brief 'In Memory Of' for Edd Gould is invoked by Beta, who then breaks it to Delta that the creator of Eddsworld lost his battle with Leukemia.
- Rage Quit: Played for Laughs, how their Mario Party 3 video ends, with Alpha pulling the game cartridge out of the console. Beta himself admitted that they staged that part of the video after a long night of recording, simply to get one more laugh out of it.