|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Follow Link on his (mis)adventures, accompanied by:
- Navi from Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Tries to inform Link of what to do. Mainly an annoyance.
- Bub from Bubble Bobble - felt like helping
- Pit from Kid Icarus - waiting for his royalty check
- Sheik - who for some reason can't inform Link that Zelda is fine.
Initially, the webcomic had no long lasting story, until unexpectedly Ganondorf kidnapped Zelda. From there on, one would think that Link would follow the same format as every Zelda game: Go from dungeon to dungeon collecting items to use against a series of increasingly difficult bosses. But this Link is different: He actually goes straight to the last dungeon to face off against Ganondorf, with no items at all (see Bag of Spilling). When he got there, he found not Ganondorf (he went to the first dungeon to catch Link off guard), but Pikachu!!!
From there, the (un)usual format resumes: spelunking, versing Carl, and going with the wind (because Destiny will point the right way anyway). Somewhere in the middle of the story, a new evil shows up, defeats many villains (which just happen to give Link increases in power), and....the audience has been stuck there ever since.
- Bag of Spilling: Lampshaded.
- Deadpan Snarker: Navi, surprisingly, who seems to have mostly dropped her Stop Helping Me! schtick in favour of this.
- Idiot Hero: Link, very much so
- I Think You Broke Him: When Link finds out Sheik is really Zelda, he breaks.
- Schedule Slip: Quite a bit, unfortunately...
- Sorting Algorithm of Evil