The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In the pilot episode alone, Aqualad and Superboy have no less than five subtly flirty scenes.
- Can't forget the beginning of "Denial" where they sparred with Superboy's shirt off.
- As of "Targets", The Teen Titans ship "Spaqua" is sailing again, with Kaldur instead of Garth.
- Robin and Kid Flash.
- They held hands, guys.
- Also notice the way he looks at KF when he does it: Confused, wistful, maybe even a little hint of arousal...it's like they aren't even trying to hide it. Seriously...he looks JUST like a teenage girl swooning over her crush who notices her for the first time. That isn't by any means the only moment, he has touched Wally several times when he wouldn't have had to, also all the jealous looks he gives whenever Wally flirts...all of that can't NOT be on purpose!
- Did no one see Robin's face in the background of KF!Miss Martian?
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ynva0hINAM Hands at about 5:06, face at about 8:48.
- Their Bromance can also be interpretted as UST
- Two examples frome the 13th issue of the comic. Robin teases Kid Flash by calling him "Freshness" and then trying to Spot the Imposter by asking both KF's what his (Robin) middle name is (They were both Clayface).
- They held hands, guys.
- Batman and Superman suspiciously appear like the parents for Conner, with Superman as the deadbeat father, Superboy as the son who wants his father's approval and Batman as the single "mom" trying to get the father and son to reconcile. Twice, Batman pulled Superman aside because he wanted to talk to him about Superboy. Not to mention the whole "date" they had while in their civilian identities.
- Green Arrow and Sp--Red Arrow seem to have SOMETHING going on. "I thought I was his partner," indeed.
- To elaborate, when Roy appeared for the first time as Red Arrow, there was something oddly awed about the way Ollie says to him "Roy, you look...". Roy responds with a curt and jealous sounding "Replaceable!" when he sees his former mentor touting Artemis as his "niece" and new protege. He even starts doubting her abilities to her face.
- The same scene has Wally loudly protesting Artemis being on the team in place of Red Arrow. And well... What page are we on?
- To clarify, Wally is very upset that the team is getting a hot blonde in a navel-baring outfit instead of Roy. He makes it clear he'd rather have Roy than some girl. Hmmm...
- A girl who he actually finds beautiful as revealed in the memory loss episode "Bereft". Wally, an unabashed flirt who really loves the ladies. Double Hmmm...
- As of "Terrors," we have the ships Icicle Jr./Superboy and Killer Frost/Miss Martian.
- It's subtle in a blink and you miss sort of way, but Frost was watching as Miss Martian was changing.
- Artemis and Megan have a fair share of Foe Yay in their first episode. Come the next episode and they're like sisters.
- M'gann is so devastated and traumatized by Artemis' simulated death that her subconscious--despite her conscious mind knowing it wasn't real--hijacks everyone's brains and sends the simulation spiraling out of control.
- Remember this line by Lex Luthor? "You'll provide your services, but for free? I can live with that, hero." Complete with shoulder touch and eyebrow quirk... taken out of context it sounds downright pedo-bear. Maybe Luthor liked having Red Arrow on the case a little too much?
- Secrets has Artemis getting so jealous of Conner and M'gann's relationship that she needs to leave. What does she do? Go on a Superhero date with Zatanna.
- Queen Bee can control men...and some women. If you didn't think it was Ho Yay-tastic at first, think about it. It's Queen Bee. Also, her threat to M'gann at the end of "Image" has them get really close...
- Just as in the comics Conner Kent is revealed to be the product of both Superman's DNA and Lex Luthor's, meaning he is the child of Superman and Luthor!
- In "Auld Acquaintance," Red Arrow asks Aqualad to tell him "who broke [his] heart" to prove he's not being mind-controlled. Aqualad's answer? Tula... and Red Arrow himself.
- Listen to the way Nightwing says "Kaldur" in "Alienated." It's... anguished.
- Superboy dragging Blue Beetle while mentioning "personal time".
- Their entire segment in the episode could be seen as a 'date', with additional fuel supplemented by Superboy's reactions to Blue Beetle's well-being throughout the mission. (Cradling scene, anyone?) In fact, when Blue Beetle acted as translator for the elemental husk, describing the pain and sorrow it felt, Superboy looks directly at Blue Beetle saying he could reciprocate, shaking himself out of it a second later when he realized what he was doing. With context, you know Conner means his clone issues and / or recent breakup. Without context however...
- Icicle Jr thinks Psimon has a 'pretty brain'.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.