|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adaptation Displacement: The show is based off a much more obscure book. We (and TV Tropes) Don't even have a page for the book.
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: We're back.
- And now there's this!
- Badass Decay: After Taking a Level In Badass at the end of series 2 knowing Eric Van Helsing dies off screen after fainting during a vampire attack is pretty annoying.
- Jerkass Woobie: Ingrid is evil and generally an unpleasant person, but the way her father treats her is horrible.
- Magnificent Bastard:
- Bertrand can be incredibly cunning, attempting to kill Erin and frame Ingrid to stop her distracting Vlad from his studies. Even when the plan fails, Vlad and Erin still believe Ingrid was responsible - to the extent that they apologise to Bertrand for suspecting him!
- Also, Vlad in series 3, especially when he goes bad.
Count Dracula: How do I know I can trust you?
Vlad: Oh great, after all these years I'm finally the son you want me to be and you don't trust me. Make up your mind, Daddy. Which Vlad do you want? The old fangless wimp you could trust with your grandmother or me?
- The new merged Vlad is no slouch either.
- Too Good to Last: The show was cancelled after the second series. Fortunately, it was Un Cancelled a three years later, see above.