The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
It is a sequel to Unlike Minerva, which featured Brisbane and Kimberly in a vaudeville theatre.
Other characters include:
Robert, I.T. worker at Lemon Technology who looks a lot like Carl, from Spare Parts, one of the Marks' other comics.
- April Fools' Day (Usually pulls something. 2009's gag was swapping the cast for that of Namir Deiter - and vice-versa - without changing the dialog. 2010 had the characters appear in human form.)
- Aw, Look -- They Really Do Love Each Other: Kimberly's parents.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: Nipples? What nipples?
- Barefoot Cartoon Animals: The entire cast.
- Brainless Beauty: Caleb - though it's not clear if it's true stupidity or overwhelming self-absorption.
- Call a Rabbit a Smeerp:
- Character Development: Brisbane and Kimberly are virtually different characters from their time in Unlike Minerva
- Cool Old Lady: Lola. Her vacation photos are of the various wrestling teams that she meets.
- Crossover: Silver_Blossom, in the in-universe MMORPG Final Battle Adventure Online, is played by Joy Satu of Isabel's other comic, Namir Deiter.
- Expy: Robert, Jake, and Sandra are basically furry versions of Carl, Todd, and Shandra of Spare Parts
- Grandma, What Massive Hotness You Have!: Lola
- Mr. Fixit: Brisbane. At one point he fixes the Lounge TV after it sparked. He fixed it so well that it didn't show static anymore to the dissapointment of the Lounge Guys. Which he then hit it and it went back to the good old static.
- Theme Naming: Characters named after psychedelic musicians include Caleb (after Caleb Quaye), Kimberly (after Kimberly Rew of The Soft Boys and Katrina & The Waves), Richard & Sinclair (after Richard Sinclair, of Caravan), Dr. Paul (after the Faine Jade song of the same name). Brisbane and his siblings are named after Australian cities.
- Those Two Guys: The Lounge Guys
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.