|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Keeping up with the Caustic Critic / Accentuate the Negative formula which made him famous, Rolfe in this series plays the Bullshit Man, who is bery angrily complaining about everyday annoyances, such as pay toilets, malfunctioning printers, shoelaces and movies about penguins.
YKWBS provides examples of:
- Accentuate the Negative: This series is all about it. You should guess by the title!
- Caustic Critic: Well, obviously!
- Deadpan Snarker
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: The Bullshit Man'd prefer less movies about penguins, and more movies about Pygmy Marmosets, who are the proof God has a sense of humor.
- Everything's Better with Penguins: Except the Bullshit Man is sick of movies about penguins. Especially when March of the Penguins, Happy Feet and Surf's Up came out barely months after each other.
- The Faceless: Until The Reveal.
- Follow the Leader: Just like the AVGN, this show has its knockoffs from other "angry reviewers".
- Late Arrival Spoiler: Don't watch episode 14 before seeing the Cream Cheese episode. By the way, don't look at the picture near to the link.
- The Reveal: The Bullshit Man is eventually revealed to have a face literally made out of bullshit.
- Road Apples: A big literal pile of bullshit being defecated in the title card. What more can we ask for?
- Straw Man Has a Point: He is a caricature of people who complain about things that can't be helped. And yet, we'd bet an arm you can't help but agree with much of the stuff he says.
- Talking Poo: The Bullshit Man's true nature.