The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is the main character a hero, who defeats the monster, or is he pure evil, who goes into the home of a perfectly harmless nonhuman who can't even escape his own home, and slaughters it without remorse?
- Anticlimax Boss: And how!
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The well-deserved credits music. You'll be humming it all day long afterward.
- Designated Villain: The colossus seems like a pretty friendly, happy guy, if only you weren't trying to drop a chandelier on his head.
- It's Short, So It Sucks: Averted. Once you figure out all of the tricks, it's a little on the short side even for a Flash game, but that hasn't stopped many people from playing it multiple times, sometimes in a row. Even if only for the Crowning Music of Awesome.
- Nightmare Fuel: YMMV, but the boss is dang creepy...
- Running Gag: pretending that you are stuck on another level aside from the first. And every level is unbelievably over the top.
- Surprise Difficulty: Inverted in that players not knowing anything about You Have to Burn The Rope would most likely assume that it's a platformer of standard difficulty. Not quite...
- The Untwist: From the very moment you start playing.
- What an Idiot!: When a chandelier starts falling above you, DO NOT deliberately maneuver under it. Jeez. Stupid Boss.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.