|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Sakuraga Saku is a teenaged boy who hasn't yet developed an interest in girls. Karin, his childhood friend becomes exasperated after he turns down romantic advances from both a girl from school and his cousin Kuran on the same day. Karin is about to wash her hands of him when a cry of "No! It is your business!" comes out from a time traveler. Enter Kiiro, the future daughter of Saku and Karin! She has come back to make sure her parents "hook up" but she is soon foiled by another time traveler: Hiiro, the future daughter of Saku and Kuran! Hilarity Ensues as more future daughters appear to "ensure" their existence.
Created in 2007 by Tenkla, famed Hentai artist Doi Sakazaki under a pen name, she contributed to the new boom of Champion RED Ichigo magazine, at the time it was a fairly new magazine and its premisse was to get as many Ecchi series as possible; Doi Sakazaki and her style couldn't be better suited for the magazine so she got in. After just six chapters (one Volume content) the series got transfered to Champion RED, in which despite being a Shonen magazine, did not deter Sakazaki from working as usual, so the series wasn't watered down by any means.
- A-Cup Angst:
- Mebuki is very insecure about her small bust.
- Averted with Hiiro. She's entirely flat-chested, which serves as a basis for insults, particularly from the relatively buxom Moegi, only until Hiiro goes through her first (temporary) Plot-Relevant Age-Up and is revealed to be destined to be extremely well-endowed.
- Applied Phlebotinum: Lots and lots of it. Many chapters revolve around problems that are created, exacerbated and even occasionally solved through the girls' use of ridiculously contrived bits of future tech. These are generally either pulled out of the temporary pockets that appear on their clothing only when, and for as long as, they're necessary, or instantaneously appear out of thin air after an order is (somehow) placed with the prosaically named Future Department Store.
- Author Appeal: Tenkla, or rather Doi Sakazaki, as a Hentai manga artist made many stories with the following premises: pregnancy and wacky humor.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: When Hiiro thinks about any little brothers she might have:
Little Brother #1: Hiiro, let me ride you like a horse!
Little Brother #2: Hiiro, let me ride you like a pig!
Little Brother #3: Hiiro, let me ride you like a slut!
- Characterization Marches On: Saku, he started as someone composed who was often scolding his daughters for all their dirty schemes for him to hook up with one of the mother suitors, later he started to scold them less and easily fell into their plans, coming off as less bright and more perverted.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: The daughters' names translate into the colors in which they're customarily dressed. Kiiro = yellow, Hiiro = red, Moegi = green and Cerulea = blue (the first three are Japanese and the fourth German). Forms the basis for Color Character naming by Hiiro, since she doesn't actually call anyone by name, but instead refers to everyone as "[descriptive adjective] person" - "Yellow Person," "Green Person" and "Blue Person."
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: Everything reminds you of everything kinky ever.
- Doting Parent: Saku can actually give some parent loving to his daughters, there some instances of him scolding them for their wrong doings and telling them to get along as sisters. Averted in his future versions; Hiiro!Path and Moegi!Path Saku is a vicious gambler filled with debts who contantly abandons his family to gamble some more, and only comes back to have sex with their mothers.
- My Beloved Smother father version: Kiiro!path Saku is revealed to have become this after he became rich in this future in one of the final volume chapters.
- Either/Or Prophecy: It's implied that the future!daughters are mutually exclusive.
- Emotionless Girl: Hiiro
- Every Girl Is Cuter With Hair Decs: Each of the daughters have distinctive hair decorations. Kiiro wears a very cute stylized pillbox hat, Hiiro has a cat-ear headband and Cerulea wears a beret. Partially averted with Moegi, who only has relatively non-descript bands on her twintails, though that's probably playing it straight, since Moegi is the oldest, and least cute, of the girls.
- Fan Service: Deserves a special mention for being one of the series' core elements. It skirts infinitely closer to being actual porn with each new chapter, but at the same time it's so outlandish and over-the-top it becomes hilarious instead of arousing. You might end up becoming a regular reader just to see what kind of bizarre excuse for cheesecake the author's going to come up with next.
- Fiery Redhead: Karin
- Genre Savvy: The daughters at least are fully aware that they're in a harem series and note the appropriate tropes when they inevitably appear. However, their genre savviness doesn't appear to ever extend to the realization that their hare-brained schemes are of course doomed to fail.
- Jerkass: Moegi.
- Kids From The Future: The future!daughters embody this trope.
- Kissing Cousins: If Saku takes the Kuran path.
- Last-Minute Hookup: Saku remains indiferent about which girl he should choose till the very end of the series, he simply wanted to keep things the same for as long as possible; then he gets called out by a spirit on what he really wants for his life and what does he really think about his daughters and mother suitors; Saku comes to realize that he loves them all, and wants all daughters and their mothers.
- Marshmallow Hell: One notable time is when Saku is transformed into a baby and they are having a breastfeeding contest (NSFW obviously)
- Marry Them All
- Mate or Die: Played with since it's the future!daughters that cease to exist if Saku does not choose their respective mother.
- Somewhat inverted with Cerulea, the fourth daughter to appear, who says that Saku has ruined her family's fine reputation and by extension her own life, and initially comes back in order to try to castrate him so that she will not be born.
- Naughty Tentacles: Made of noodles, no less.
- Missing Mom: Mebuki is the only one out of the 3 mother suitors who does not have a Hot Mom to appear in the story.
- Nice Girl: Kiiro. In spite of their rivalry, she has been shown to sincerely care about, and go out of her way to do nice things for, the other daughters and their mothers.
- We find out why, in one of the final volume chapters, in her future Saku and Karin were dirt poor for a while and had to scrape by until one day Saku became the head of some big future enterprise, and after that he never wanted Karin and Kiiro to have to have the lowest grade stuff ever again, but it turns out he lost touch of what made Kiiro and Karin love him so much; Kiiro kept having the maids serve her curry because she still loved the curry Saku made while his family in this timeline was poor, even if it wasn't the best or the only food they could have she didn't care, as she was happy then and pretty much was really only traveling back in time to have the curry that Saku in her time used to make, when the other children follow Kiiro to her time to learn about this, they help this Saku realize that he wasn't making Karin and Kiiro as happy as he once made them.
- No Fourth Wall: Characters remark on what the readers might like or not like and what the publishers might allow or not allow, note who is or isn't in a given chapter, how many lines they might get, even how big or small their respective panels might be.
- Parental Incest: Saku and Moegi (his and Kozue's future daughter) have a few uncomfortable moments with each other. Heck, her first attempt to hook up her parents was to take control of her mother and seduce her own father by proxy.
- Almost actually happens to Moegi when a plot to hook up Saku and her mother ends up backfiring spectacularly, she travels even further back in time and tres to hook them up, then tries to indirectly set them up again but her time travel device conks out stranding her, so Saku thinks it's Meogi he should, well, you know... , she's sorta spared when the other children create a Time Paradox by stopping her before she sets off, since they couldn't find how far back she traveled. Although logic would dictate that a timeline would then exist were the trapped Moegi is well... fucked.
- Plot-Relevant Age-Up:
- Hiiro in Chapter 6.
- Saku, Karin, and Kiiro in Chapter 26.
- Kiiro and Hiiro again in Chapter 34.
- Refuge in Audacity: AND HOW!
- Rei Clone: Hiiro
- She Is All Grown Up: Bound to happen whenever one of the girls goes through a growth spurt.
- Shout-Out: Many of the gadgets are from Doraemon (of course, the non perverted ones).
- Stalker with a Test Tube: Cerulea's mother for Saku. If she's not a Shotacon herself, since she's the oldest of the 4 potential mothers.
- Tenchi Solution: The marry, or rather, impregnate everyone kind.
- Time Travel: Used as the means to get the plot rolling.
- Took a Level In Dumbass: And in pervertedness too, in the first few chapters (basically all of the first Volume) Saku was very self-contained and actually got freaked out when his daughters did something to him force himself on the mother suitors, for the rest of the series Saku gets mad for their behavior only on occasion, most of the time he is thinking with his dick and easily fall into their schemes. Ironically the composed Saku is from the Seinen run of the series, slightly less composed Saku is from the Shounen run of the series.
- Tsundere: Karin
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Kuran's mother, she passes by to see how Kuran and Saku are doing, immediately uncovers the whole "daughter from the future" thing and proceeds to make her daughter and Saku produce her granddaughter; with things failing as per usual, the mother realizes she might be pregnant due fooling around at some party before, so she leaves... to never appear again.
- You Need to Get Laid: Each future!daughter obviously holds this opinion of their parents.
- Well considering polygamy is banned in Japan, and Saku doesn't seem like the type to fuck-and-go...
- Zettai Ryouiki: Probably not surprisingly, pretty much every standard outfit in the series qualifies as at least Grade B.