The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Bedsheet Ladder: Well, tapestries
- Chivalrous Pervert: When Thalis glomps on him before Natala, he's embarrassed
- Damsel in Distress: Natala
- Diamonds in the Buff: Conan stumbles on such a woman
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Armed only with a normal sword Conan inflicts so much damage on Thog that it retreats back to whereever it is that it lives when not stalking the halls of Xuthal.
- Broke Your Arm Punching Out Cthulhu: On the other hand Conan takes so much damage himself that he probably would have died if Natala hadn't given him a healing potion
- The Fatalist: In the city.
- Healing Potion: The golden wine
- Hollywood Mirage: Conan fears that he sees this and not a refuge
- Human Sacrifice: Thalis's society, in the Backstory
- It's a Small World After All: Conan is dropped on where Natala needs rescue
- Just in Time:
- Living Shadow: It slithers
- Look Behind You!: How Thalis escapes
- ((Magitek}}: Xuthal's seems to run on it.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: Thalis attempts it
- Not So Different: Is Thog so different from Human Sacrifice? (As if Conan's or Natala's people practiced it.)
- Schmuck Banquet: Natala fears it. Conan figures they are dying anyway
- Trap Door: A woman uses this on Conan
- The Underworld: Natala thinks they died and went to one
- Unwilling Suspension: Thalis to Natala
- You Can't Fight Fate: Thalis's advice
- Zerg Rush: Conan is nearly overcome
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.