|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Not in the main series, but Xenosaga Freaks, being basically a Fan Service package, is made of this. Highlights include catgirl KOS-MOS(complete with sound effects), Ziggy getting manhandled by the Professor, and MOMO's frying pan of doom. You'll need to understand Japanese though...
- Notably, catgirl KOS-MOS got carried over to Endless Frontier.
- The Brick Joke involving the E.S. Asher's cannon in the Miltian Conflict.
- Given his insanity and hamminess, it was only a matter of time before Albedo came up with one. At the end of Episode II, when Albedo is about to unleash a space-time anomaly in an attempt to make the universe Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence, he exclaims "Happy days are here! They'll name a holiday after me!"
- Earlier in the game: "The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you don’t suffer from excessive norepinephrine?"
- Kos-Mos "reassuring" Allen and Shion that they would die of suffocation before starvation. Shion freaks Allen out even more by threatening to release the safety hatch if Kos-Mos doesn't obey her.
- Go play Ha Kox in episode III. The voice actors were given free reign to be deliciously hammy; the characters will all something in a ridiculously exaggerated tone of voice when they "die" in the game. Yes, even stoic Canaaan will make you wet your pants laughing!
- My existence IS ETERNALLLLL~
- IT CANT' BE HEEEELPPPEDD...
- I'm sorRY I COULDN'T COMPLETE MY MIS Sion...!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.