The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- On my first game through Xenogears I had plenty Wall Banger and What Do You Mean Its Not Symbolic moments. However, with the gift of hindsight on the second playthrough, it suddenly made a whole lot more sense and falls into place beautifully.
- That old Wiseman telling you he'll stop a rampaging Id from getting to you, even getting called out on it by Id... totally unbelievable, right? Till you consider that he is Grahf and thus the same person with exact same powers.
- Where do Id's clothes come from anyway?
- While I admit that the final boss Urobolus feels pretty damn good seeing as you know it's really Miang. But why was she so dang easy? Was it because of the whole Disk 2 fiasco, or was it plot-related?
- It was probably one of those final bosses that opted for more of a storyline-take on it like many other games of the time period, such as the strikingly-similar Wild Arms 2. Also, consider the fact that some players defeated a marathon of five bosses beforehand, so making Urobolus tough would have been a little overkill.
- Also, Miang is part of Deus, and Deus just got a butt-kicking from Fei & company about a cutscene or two ago. She may have had barely enough power to hold herself together, much less put up another fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.