|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"It's 1987. Do you know what your children are?"
A long-running franchise, starring mutants with superpowers. The good guy Mutants--mainly the eponymous X-Men, led by Professor Xavier--use their powers to fight the bad mutants and protect normal humans--many of whom fear and hate them anyway. Features a lot of characters.
- Generation X
- New Mutants
- New X-Men
- Ultimate X-Men
- X-Men Forever
- Age of Apocalypse
- Days of Future Past
- The Dark Phoenix Saga
- Frank Miller's Wolverine
- House of M
- Avengers vs. X-Men
- X-Men, the series from the mid 1990s.
- X-Men: Evolution, the series from the early 2000s.
- Wolverine and the X-Men, the series from the late 2000s.
- X-Men, the anime from the early 2010s.
- X-Men series
- X-Men Arcade
- X-Men: Children of the Atom
- X-Men: Destiny
- X-Men Legends and X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
- X-Men Next Dimension