The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Jamie using his duplicates to act as super-babysitter to a group of child-like mutates.
X-Factor (Investigations) v3
- In issue #41, Jamie is just about to shoot himself, when Layla returns from the future. Shocked, Jamie drops his gun, then happily hugs her.
- Siryn's conversation with Reverend John Maddox in Ireland during #200.
- The resolution to Rahne's return in X-Factor v3 #213. Shatterstar and Layla encourage Rictor to go after Rahne, who has fled. He finds her in Central Park, and instead of confronting her and getting angry, they have a quiet and surprisingly calm conversation about it. In the end, they start to resolve the major issue and he takes her home.
- Shatterstar giving an elderly homeless man his umbrella during a rainstorm, in issue #220.
- Jack Russell adopting Rahne's son.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.