|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Wrath Unleashed is a strategy game for the Play Station 2 and the X Box made in 2004. It is a chess-like game that combines strategy with combat, and the story involves the gods of the four elements: Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind. They fight against each other for dominance for territory.
Feel free to add some more tropes, folks.
The tropes can be found here:
- Action Girl: The Frost and Fire Giantesses.
- Badass: Every character if you know how to use them.
- Blow You Away: Helamis.
- Classical Mythology: This game seems to be based on it.
- Color Coded for Your Convenience
- Dark Action Girl: Helamis.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Durlock.
- Enemy Civil War
- Fake Difficulty
- Four Is Death
- Hot-Blooded: Epothos.
- Lady of War: Aenna.
- Life Meter
- Love Dodecahedron: Aenna loves Epothos, Epothos loves Aenna, Helamis loves Epothos, Durlock loves Aenna...
- Making a Splash: Aenna.
- Monster Mash
- Order Versus Chaos: Duh.
- Our Gods Are Greater
- Physical God
- Playing with Fire: Epothos
- Stripperific: How the hell can Aenna walk around in that bikini-like outfit of hers without getting cold? And Helamis has hands covering her... assets. And don't get me started on their God forms...
- Strategy RPG
- Sibling Rivalry: Durlock and Helamis are brother and sister...
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard
- UST: Between the four gods.