|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"In space, nobody can hear you cry into your pillow"
The plot is simple, you are the nameless, faceless, latest companion of the doctor and he recounts some of his adventures to you. Most of which happen in his Tennant incarnation (Occasional mention further back). While staying true to canon, they cast the doctor as a mopey, constantly put upon, constantly depressed loser, rather than the suave science hero he is in the show.
The original storyline ended January first 2009...And then an updated version started on January eighteenth 2010. This one retelling what happened after your first adventure with the doctor ended.
Hell, even if you're not a fan it's pretty effing hilarious.
- Affectionate Parody: And how
- Alt Text: From Page 53 onward.
- Metaphorgotten: This strip.
- Noodle Incident: Jack Harkness and "The KitchenWare Incident"
- Combined with Incredibly Lame Pun; Jack is a pansexual.
- Oh Wait, This Is My Grocery List: here
- Running Gag: The very strange man from Torchwood 2.
- Trademark Favorite Food: The Doctor often mentions Corn Flakes. And being out of money to buy them with.
- When All You Have Is a Hammer: The Judoon have lasers.
- You Know the One: Parodied.