|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
LEGO World Builder is a Flash Game made by LEGO. It was originally posted in LEGO's website but it was sadly taken down. However, it was not Lost Forever thanks to PBM Cube. The game can currently be found here.
The goal of the game is basically to complete each level. To do so, you must have a specific unit in a certain spot of the level. There also a bonus part in each level. To do so, you construct, take apart, and reconstruct various things from vehicles to animals while dealing with mountains of LEGO bricks, LEGO terrains and LEGO creatures that tried to kill you. Sounds simple enough, but then things start to get even more difficult as enemies actively trying to kill you actually appeared. There are about 3 worlds in the original game and an ocean world and a prehistoric world was added.
It's Better Than It Sounds.
- A Winner Is You: If you managed to complete all 3 worlds, you will get a certificate showing that you completed the game.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: One of the enemies you face is a giant scorpion lego.
- Cool Boat: The Speedboat.
- Ear Worm: The main menu song.
- Built With Lego: From cars to trucks to robots to animals.
- Everything's Even Worse with Sharks: In the Ocean World, the most dangerous enemy is the Shark.
- Forced Tutorial: A variation. You can actually skip the tutorial, but if you do you won't be able to complete the bonus of the first level.
- Giant Robot: The Defender and The Treebot.
- The Medic: The Gas Station and the Marina. Their purpose is to recharge your units' batteries.
- No Plot, No Problem
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: One of your enemies are crocodiles.
- Unwinnable: This can happen to a level you're playing if you're not careful with your units and got them all destroyed or used up all your plan. By then, you can only restart the level.
- What Measure Is a Non-Cute?: The animals you use are ducks, fish, and snails while the enemies are crabs, scorpions, crocodiles, sharks, and t-rex.