The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Award Snub: How was Gerry Fisher's cinematography not nominated for an Oscar?
- Crowning Music of Awesome: James Horner provided the score.
- Originally Craig Safan recorded an equally nightmarish score that was later rejected.
- Nightmare Fuel: It's abundant in the film. The wolves can pop up from anywhere at any time. This is much more apparent in sequences where the wolves are out of view and are killing people.
- The sequence where the zookeeper is on his motorcycle and he can hear the wolves all around him and he's trying to get away. He goes through a tunnel and you think he makes it when a wolf comes out of nowhere like a rocket and knocks him off the motorcycle.
- Older Than They Think: The film has the wolves using a unique point of view throughout the film. Come 1987, Predator borrows a similar look for its titular creature's POV.
- Retroactive Recognition: Hey, that's Edward James Olmos! And that's his penis!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.