The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Scoring a plasma bolt hit in 2097. Made anticlimactically easy in the third game and in the games after that, the weapon no longer did instant kill damage.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Almost the entire soundtrack from each game. CoLD SToRAGE really left his mark on gaming culture through these games.
- Death Trap: 2048 Pir-hana's prototype. No steering. Just airbrakes. Have fun!
- Freud Was Right: Any of single-hull AG craft, especially post-Fusion FEISAR's and Piranha, if you will...
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel:
- The first game was rather basic, and it had bad graphics and worse controls. The second game made the controls usable, and the third added extra features and amazing visuals.
- Similarly, Wipeout Pure was a welcome improvement after the poorly-received Wipeout Fusion.
- That One Level: A certain HellfireWZ sums it up nicely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.