The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Action Stations: Jesus, Geoff, you puked in my lap!
- End Run: Bugs Bunny screws his mother!
- Fleet Action: Kirha is asked what he thinks of the Kilrathi Empire's offer of peace to the Terran Confederation:
It is, how do you humans say it, the warmed leavings of a male cow.
- The Price of Freedom has Maniac get into a argument with resident marine Badass Dekker. As they are about to come to blows Blair is presented with a choice: "Maniac's gonna get creamed," which will lead to him intervening, or "This I gotta see," which has him lean back with a smirk as Maniac gets...well decked.
- If you take a certain path in the game Blair will find Panther inspecting a gun, bringing up Maniac not being able to take no for an answer. Blair can either promise to talk to him, or laugh it off. Either way during a later serious incident Blair addresses this.
"And while we're at it, Panther's going to do some surgery below the belt unless you learn to keep your hormones to yourself."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.