The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Even the trailer for Spike Jonze's Where the Wild Things Are. Curse you, Arcade Fire, and your ridiculously moving music!
- Near the end, when Max leaves the island. It gets sadder when the monsters all start howling.
- The lead in to this with Max finding that Carol destroyed his own beautiful model forest, then Carol leaving indifferently when Max announces that he's going home. Carol goes to the remains of his model to cry, and he finds a heart (with a 'C' for Carol in it) that Max left for him. Carol then snaps out of it and runs to see Max as he sails off, arriving too late for a hug, but just in time to howl at him, and Max howls back.
- This movie is EVIL. Why couldn't the movie let Carol hug Max? Was that just too happy for you, movie? People would've cried if that had happened, too. Just different tears.
- "I'll eat you up, I love you so."
- Max's adventures with the Wild Things are sensationalized versions of the stuff he does for attention, except in happier contexts.
- Alexander's line when everyone is arguing. "Does anybody ever hear me?" And no one responds or even acknowledges him. They just keep arguing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.