|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Abridged Series
- Agents of Cracked
- The Angry Video Game Nerd
- Anti Cliche and Mary Sue Elimination Society
- Arby 'n' the Chief
- Awesome Series
- Badass of the Week
- Behind the Veil
- Can You See the Words
- The Cartoon Hero
- Clear Skies
- Confused Matthew
- The Cynical Brit
- Darwins Soldiers
- Day Nine
- Death Battle
- The Death Series
- Desu Des Brigade
- Dive Quest
- Doctor Horribles Sing Along Blog
- Echo Chamber
- Edds World
- Epic Rap Battles of History
- Everyman HYBRID
- Extra Credits
- The Fear Mythos
- Freemans Mind
- Fire Blogger
- A Game of Gods
- The Gamers Alliance
- Happy Tree Friends
- Hellfire Commentaries
- Homestar Runner
- How It Should Have Ended
- Husky Starcraft
- I'm a Marvel And Im ADC
- Ink City
- Kilplix N Friends
- Knight Blades
- Leo and Satan
- Lord Kat
- Madness Combat
- The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Marble Hornets
- Mark Prindle
- The Massive Multi Fandom RPG
- Mortal Wills Mortal Hearts
- No Mans Land Tales From the Weird Wars
- Not Always Right
- The Official Unofficial Ouendan EBA Formspring RP
- OMF Gcata
- Peter Chimaera
- Platypus Comix
- Pony Dot Mov
- Potter Puppet Pals
- Project Genesis
- Protectors of the Plot Continuum
- The Questport Chronicles
- Random DCE
- Red Letter Media
- Red vs. Blue
- Riff Trax
- Ruby Quest
- The Salvation War
- Sassy Gay Friend
- SF Debris
- Shadowjack Watches Sailor Moon
- Songs to Wear Pants To
- Sonic for Hire
- Square Root of Minus Garfield
- Stuart Ashen
- Super Mario Bros Z
- Super Mario Sunshine Versus
- Tales From the Table
- Tales of the Visitors
- That Guy With the Glasses
- The Angry Joe Show
- Ask That Guy With the Glasses
- Atop the Fourth Wall
- Awesome Video Games
- Bad Movie Beatdown
- Bennett the Sage
- The Blockbuster Buster
- Brows Held High
- Bum Reviews
- Chaos D 1
- The Cinema Snob
- Clan of the Gray Wolf
- Dark Maze Studios
- Diamanda Hagan
- Familiar Faces
- Forget About It
- Iron Liz
- Marz Gurl
- Mike J
- The Nostalgia Chick
- The Nostalgia Critic
- Obscurus Lupa
- Paw Dugan
- Pushing Up Roses
- The Rap Critic
- Rollo T
- The Spoony Experiment
- Suburban Knights
- TGWTG Year One Brawl
- That Dude in The Suede
- Todd in The Shadows
- What the Fuck Is Wrong With You
- Y Ruler of Time
- The Amazing Atheist
- TJ Omega
- The Trapped Trilogy
- Tribe Twelve
- True Capitalist
- Two Best Friends Play
- The Tyrannosaur Chronicles
- A Very Potter Musical
- Will It Blend
- Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series
- Zero Punctuation
Codex: Why is there a pack of cheese on the table?
Vork: Thank you for asking, Codex. The price difference here between a cheeseburger and a hamburger is one dollar. Now if you divide twelve into $2.95, the cost of a pack of Kraft Deli Deluxe in mild cheddar cheese slices, the slice costs 24.5 cents. If you bring your own cheese that's a savings of 75.5 cents per burger. Anybody requiring cheese may pay me so accordingly. Go ahead and round it up.
Tinkerballa: ...what the fuck?
Vork: I want to grow my money, Tink, not waste it on CHEESE GOUGING!
- The video applications to fill the vacant guild slot.
Loading Ready Run
- Taking comedy seriously, a lot of their videos can be considered humorous. Here's the creamiest sampling of the crop This Troper could find.
Morgan: It's gonna be tough. Ironside "Pantaloons" Montgomery has held the titles since the thirties. Do you think we can do it?
Graham: Is that your last pair of clean undies?
Morgan: ... No... These are just a little less dirty than the other ones.
Graham: ... Right.
Cue the most surreal Training Montage you've ever seen.
Sims Big Brother
- Early in Sims Big Brother 2, the houseguests are having a pillow fight, and it sounds like someone says, "Stop, fuck you!" and another says "Fuck YOU!"
- In Sims Big Brother 2, 6 houseguests are put into the Solitary Chamber (and are immune from the vote). They're told that they will be woken up at 5 AM. And they are...(1:24) by a VERY funny song. Not to mention, they don't all wake up at the same time!]]
- In Sims Big Brother 6, there's the part with Allison's fake stupidity. She makes everyone think she's...one of the dumbest people in the world, asking questions like "What's Influenza?", "What's controversy mean?" and "How do you work the elevator", and then suddenly reciting a college-level-definition of a cell organelle. Everyone jawdropped at that.
- Some of the things Keri wangsts about. (It's Played for Laughs there)
- Also in Sims Big Brother 6, some of the challenges and tasks were not only cruel, but also funny....
- When they had to dig for items in the backyard, Nadia didn't do a thing...and the dog helped more than she did. Then several people accidentally hit the sprinklers and started to flood the yard.
- When they couldn't say anything with the letter "G" in it.
"What's for dinner?"
"Melted Cheese on bread."
- The alarm clock challenge. Whenever it rang, they had to shut it off ASAP. The more the alarm clock rang, the more tokens they'd lose. Naturally everyone spends all day running back and forth out of the main room to shut the alarm clock off. Finally, it passes and then everyone gets in bed.
Jen: "Ugh finally..."
Alarm clock: * starts ringing*
Jen: "Fuck my life!"
Toho Kingdom Toons
- The Two Toho Monsters Review A Non-Toho Movie are chock full of these.
- Their review of Valkyrie, which includes a scene that parodies Hogan's Heroes and Tom Cruise speaking gibberish and saying "Katie Holmes" over and over again.
- "It...appears that you are describing an episode of Hogan's Heroes."
- Gabara and Monster X's nonsensical rating system. "Something out of something!"
- During one short, Gabara wants to review The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh while Monster X wants to review a Godzilla movie. The result? Destroyah The Pooh!
- Monster X reviewing The Godfather trilogy. "The Godfather. Absolutely Hilarious! The Godfather II. Even funnier! The Godfather III. Not Coppola's best work, but a decent comedy nonetheless."
- Gabara deciding to Answer The Call because he feels Monster X is making a mockery of....something.
- "GABBY WANT CALZONEY!"
- "And that time my entire herb garden was decimated by a winter frost. Why did I plant it in September?"
- Monster X and Gabara trying to out-annoy one another. Long story short, it involves Monster X playing the harmonica and Gabara playing the banjo.
- "MY NAME IS GABARA! MY NAME IS GABARA! MY NAME IS GABARA!
- The James Bond review and the parody scene they do. "AHH! I'm a pie!"
- Godzilla and Anguirus trapping Gabara and Monster X in a prison cell by luring them there with bon-bons...Oh, and Skeleturtle is trapped there as well.
- "And then there was that time we OD'd on Pixie Stix!"
- Their review of Valkyrie, which includes a scene that parodies Hogan's Heroes and Tom Cruise speaking gibberish and saying "Katie Holmes" over and over again.
- One cartoon parodies Destroy All Monsters. It's downright hilarious, especially when they poke fun at an infamous I Am Not Shazam moment that occurs in the film.
News Anchor: Baragon in Paris, France.
- Gabara's blind-date with Biollante.
- "Did I just see Kirby and Meta-Knight fighting outside my window?! Seriously, am I going crazy?"
- Gabara having to deal with an annoying
little kidthree-year old giant condor.
Giant Condor: Hi, mister! What's your name?
Gabara': (Annoyed) Gabara.
Giant Condor: My name's the Giant Condor.
Gabara: (Mutters) That's a stupid name.
Giant Condor: I'm only 3 1/2 years old.
Gabara: (Sarcastically) How wonderful.
Giant Condor: My favorite show is Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Gabara: How terrible.
Giant Condor: Sometimes I wish I was Yugi so I could fight crime.
Gabara: That's not what Yugi does.
- The recent cartoon "Sexy Grandpa" is full of these.
- "I like my sombreo!"
- Keizer Ghidorah's cameo. "I didn't order pepperoni!"
- Kiryu being absolutely unconvincing while being disguised as Godzilla. "Do-de-do-de-do. Just rampaging through the city like I always do! Might go to the deli later!"
- "See, my yellow beam is no different from before!"
- Anguirus pointing out how bad Kiryu's disguise is.
- "I'm like 93% sure you're not the real Godzilla. Dude, I can like totally see your robot arm."
- "What metal arm? Now, give me your jaw."
- The battle between Godzilla and Kiryu is quite funny as well. "Hey, Dad, whatcha doin'?"
Kiryu: (Firing beams wildly while completely missing Godzilla) I'm out-classing you!
Godzilla: You're not even hitting me.
- Bagan's nonsensical story in the episode "Squeegee"-
Bagan: I wanted the prettiest of pretty ponies. But me mother. She no give me the prettiest of pretty ponies. Instead, she gave me the manliest of manly stallions.
- "No, no, no no no no no! Not him."
- And Gabara's reaction. "Who? Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me!"
- "Well, first I dabble in cryptozooology." "CLOSE ENOUGH!"
- "No, no, no no no no no! Not him."
- The recent episode "Woo" is filled with several gems including-
- The Showa-Era Gigan being a complete Trekkie even going so far as to make his own web series.
- Bagan pointing out that Gigan will never find love, due to Gigan's nerdines, only for the Millennium-Era Gigan to show up and fall in love with him...And she's also a Trekkie.
- The female Gigan showing the male Gigan some fanart she drew.
- "If she wants to shave her hair, let her. That chick from The Eurythmics was hot!"
- "You have entered the threshold into what I like to call the "Run-Away-And-Never-Look-Back zone"."
- Tennyo gets one, involving delicious summoned spider rats. * slurp* in Jade 9.
- Team Kimba as a whole gets a couple of classics early with the Great Cabbit Chase and their first ninja fight, but we also shouldn't forget Phase vs. Matterhorn in Boston Brawl II...or the one scene where Carmilla (daughter of Gothmog) 'summons' the Flying Spaghetti Monster in a simulator battle against the Goobers and calls it 'daddy!'.
- Hey, don't discount say, oh, "Ayla and the Network", the whole thing. What started it? Someone tries to blackmail Ayla... using a recording of him talking about a Shakespeare play! Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Especially the big fight outside Poe Cottage.
- Then there's Ayla 7, chapter 6. The Devisor lab gets angry. (Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.)
- Chou gets QUITE a few in "Summoning Sweeties." Just read the 'Teaser' on the forums.
- Speaking of the forums, here's a quote from Diane Castle.
- "I mean, that would be like the superhero backers deciding to let retired supervillain Doctor Heuristic be the headmaster! Oh wait. They did. He was one of the astonishingly quick failures of 1981. He lasted an astounding 23 days. In honor of him, they have Headmaster's Rule 14: "No, that 'interdimensional portal' is NOT some deviser's secret hideaway." And Headmaster's Rule 15: "If the door of the interdimensional portal opens from the inside, do NOT stick your head inside to see what's going on.""
- Ayla 7: the curriculum for Winter Term, and all the bad advice they get from the upperclasswomen.
Phase: Special Topics - Theory and Practice of the Escape.
Shrike: Take that one! I learned how to pick handcuffs and get out of a locked jail cell, and that really came in handy last summer when... Uhh... Um, never mind, I never mentioned that out loud, did I?
- The "Parents' Day Vignette", when Chaka faces off against the ninja leader she creamed the last time they met. And she does it in front of her whole family.
- "Tales of the MCO", with the entire team MS Ting an anti-mutant program on the television. Best. Commercials. Ever.
- The 'shopping montage' in "No Beast So Fierce".
- Everything about Jade: "I am SO level-headed! And anyone who says otherwise will have to face THE CABBIT OF DOOM!"
- The short story "Bad Seeds". Read it twice in a row. It's way funnier the second time after you know the truth.
- Anything Peeper and Greasy are up to, since it always involves completely inappropriate behavior.
- Aquerna's combat final. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Chaka's date with Thunderbird in "Toni and the Tiger". How many people are trying to screw up this date?
- "Buck Swift, Boy of
TomorrowNext Wednesday Afternoon, Weather Permitting."
- Pat the NES Punk's "Casino Calamity" episode has reviews of NES gambling games bridged by: moping in bed for weeks next to a gigantic Mario doll after having lost a grey Nintendo World Championship cartridge to the AVGN, then begging to go on vacation to Las Vegas regardless of a gambling problem, and then him returning to the hotel room after having lost more and more money each time, culmanting in taking out a 2nd mortgage on his friend's house.
- Really, I'm surprised 4PlayerPodcast doesn't have it's own Funny Moments page! It's hasn't even been mentioned!
- From the 2011 Preview Show, Brad is going down a list of games he asked the fans to put together.
Brad: Dino D-Day, Marooned, Star Prospecter ,Legend of Galacia, Spearfishing, Nuclear Dawn, Airline Tycoon, Starwolves 3!?
Brad: Lucha Fury!? Alpha Polaris!? Rulers of Nations, Path of Exile!? What the hell are these games!?!?
- From Cocktail Time Episode 3:
Carlos: Nolan, Nolan! You said he was a flaming horse?
Nolan: Uh huh.
Carlos: You know what he eats?
Everyone cracks up
Carlos: I'll be here all week!
- The youtube movie spoofs of Evil Iguana Production:
- The Number 47 (The Number 23 spoof): This is what happens when a person becomes obsessed with a number and believes everything he adds up equals 47, in reality he is just really bad at math... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WRf1jA0ucs
- Twilight Trailer Spoof: Outlaughs the movie parody "Vampires Suck" any day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA&feature=channel
- Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Trailer Spoof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr 8 g Yvi 5 ues&feature=channel
- When For Better or For Worse was marrying off Liz to Anthony, and his pal Gordon told him, "I've known you both for a long time. I've seen you guys through a lot of crazy circumstances, and I gotta say...this feels like it's gonna work.", Comics Curmudgeon delivered a hilarious elaboration:
“I’ve known you both for a long time. I’ve seen you guys through a lot of crazy circumstances. You know, like when you were transparently lusting after her even though you were married and passive-aggressively browbeating your wife into having a child she didn’t want! And when you were still married and propositioned her right after she was nearly raped! And when she moved back to Millborough specifically because she heard you were getting divorced, but continued to string along her boyfriend! I gotta say … this feels like it’s gonna work. I say that because I’m a terrible, terrible person.”
- Heavy Weapons Guy + gummy bear + potassium chlorate = AWWWWWWW, MADDAH
- This satirical animation on catching the Koobface worm. Would you like to apply for a full frontal lobotomy, you fucking idiot?
- There's a Monster In My Closet, by the creator of Tribe Twelve. Including what may be the only footage of Slenderman doing the Caramelldansen.
- Check out the Wikipedia page for What's for Dinner?. The article is about the TV show, but...
- One that unfortunately (but understandably) isn't up anymore: There is a town in the Democratic Republic of Congo called Kamina. Naturally, the article has been subject to a lot of Wiki Vandal fans of Gurren Lagann inserting references to the character of the same name onto the page - this editor's favourite is this edit, that wrote "JUST WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK IT IS?!?!"
- Likewise, from Map-Territory relation, on the difference between models we make and the reality, somebody put in a picture of Rene Magritte's Treachery of Images, with the caption "This is not a pipe. It is a reproduction of "The Treachery of Images," René Magritte’s 1928–29 painting, which is also not a pipe."
- From KIDS REACT to Osama bin Laden's Death, a nine year old is asked about bin Laden and she speaks of his effect on 9/11.
- Your Mileage May Vary for The Hunt for the Slenderman.
- Several of the captions for the pictures on IMFDB. On a few pages, the captions let loose with all their sarcasm, which ends up hilarious. The most prominent example is the Far Cry 2 page, with such examples such as, while showing how various shotguns jam: "The USAS-12 jams in much the same way as the SPAS, so a gigantic explosion has been added to this image to make up for any disappointment." While showing how a grenade launcher jams: "The MGL jams; "I'll get you next time, Gadget, next time!"" and the crossbow section which include such gems as "Yes, that was indeed a screenshot of a high-explosive crossbow bolt rebounding off a chicken."
- The page for Black is similarly hilarious - for example, these two captions about the Uzi with two charging handles: "Kellar reloads his NO KELLAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'LL KILL US ALL ... Having somehow managed to pull the charging handle for another charging handle that can't move, without destroying the universe in the process, Kellar celebrates by setting his Uzi to the burst fire mode it doesn't have."
- anboorgoor's works. As an example, BEHOLD THE POWER OF HUMAN INGENUITY!
- All of this, especially the ending.
- Pretty much everything from The Mystery Sphere.
- From The Shitty Movie Night Podcast the Batman and Robin episode probably had the most hilarious moments, being their longest episode. They spent a good half hour just talking about the first ten minutes of the film. They spent a good chunk doing great Arnold impressions and at the very end they rip the idea of Mr Freeze saving Alfred and that the tubes he gave Batman at the end had to be used like enemas. Alfred didn't want to be saved -- "wait, Batman's calling. Yes, you have to shove them up his arse. Are they coming out of his nose? Not deep enough~!"
- Planes, Trains, and Plantains, the single greatest/worst essay ever.
Actual Quote from Essay: So basically he was fuckin his own mom which was fuckin nasty.
Actual Quote from Essay: They were dumb Greek dudes, what did you expect an atomic bomb?
- The Bugle is regularly hysterical, but I have to nominate John Oliver revealing the greatest news story ever - Vladimir Putin shot a whale with a crossbow in an inflatable raft.
- This mash up, in which the author replaced Darth Vader's lines with Tommy Wiseau's is a Funny Moment from the beginning to the end.
- M4DJ4K3's Have A Derp Christmas, where a guy dances wackily to "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree".
- Rolf is The Heavy
- The Greatest Freakout Ever.
- He-Man has a hidden talent.
- AH Dot Com the Series: the series has a motherload of funny moments, but the biggest one is this one: at the end of "Hair Today, Gotterdammerung Tomorrow: Part 2", Doctor What declares that the crew deserves a good reward for saving the multiverse, and asks Leo to take the ship to an universe they had previously visited, where all men had died and women have not had sex in the last three years. Leo informs him that, due to the emergency they were in, he had to erase the coordinates to that world. Cue the Big No. So big that the whole galaxy vibrates due to it, and it can be felt even in the Hub. Bonus for Tempting Fate: Leo and What speak about the chances that somebody else will find it before they can arrive there again, and are confident in saying they are little. Right at that time, the Lesbian Space Marines arrive to the planet.
- In the first episode of the podcast Game On, Veronica Belmont was interviewing one of the main designs of the video game Twisted Metal via Skype, his two young daughters decided to see who daddy was talking too and put in their two cents.
- The comments on this Rock Paper Shotgun article about Frozen Synapse DLC manage this, as there are a ton of them systematically picking apart one commenter complaining about having to pay for it.
- Deleted Articles with Freaky Titles, courtesy of The Other Wiki. The title says it all. Some of them are just nonsensical gibberish, random letters and numbers, or titles that would be legit articles if they weren't misspelled. The rest are hilarious. A few choice titles from the list are:
- "Attack of the fifty foot Hitler"
- "Bacon armageddon"
- "Chesterfield Snapdragon McFisticuffs"
- "Delete this" (You got it!}
- "Eat Your Parents"
- "GUY WHO NEVER EXISTED"
- "How to Eat a Scorpion While it is Mating"
- "This page has an extremely long title and in addition is really pointless so it will probably be deleted very soon unless an army of fuzzy kittens come to stop them which is quite unlikely"
- The Transformers Wiki has a few funny moments thanks to its sense of humor.