|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Rock musician Meat Loaf plays a nightclub bouncer in the first film.
- Terry is Beecher from Oz.
- Life Imitates Art: Many guitar stores do have signs telling patrons not to play "Stairway to Heaven," since it's massively overplayed by guitarists who frankly aren't all that good at guitar. The same usually goes for "Smoke On The Water," too.
- Revival by Commercialization: Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" disappeared from the charts for almost two decades; after the first movie, it was back in the Top 10.
- Freddie Mercury's then-recent death helped as well.
- Joan Jett's "I Love Rock and Roll" also recieved a boost in popularity after it was featured in Wayne's World 2.
- Throw It In: The scene with Wayne and Garth talking on the hood of their car was the last scene filmed. Since everyone was tired and just wanted the movie done, they ad-libbed it. Mike Myers' hysterical response to Dana Carvey's question (about whether he found Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played Girl Bunny) was genuine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.