The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Music: The SNES Waterworld game is known as a pretty bad game. However its OST by Dean Evans has a lot of awesome tracks.
- Funny Moments: "Maybe he doesn't like to be called Chuck. Maybe we should call him Charles. Charles!"
- The Exxon Valdez's oil reserve tankman's reaction when he sees the flare the Mariner dropped down a pipe fall into a pool of oil in the reserve.
Oil Reserve Tankman: "Oh thank god."
- When Helen asks about FOOD!!!
- Critical Backlash: Some people don't find the movie to be that bad.
- Designated Hero: The Mariner.
- Narm: The scene where Kevin Costner blows up at the kid over the crayons
- Older Than They Think: The setting has more than a few similiarities to the French comic series Aquablue.
- Retroactive Recognition: Hey, that's a pre-fame Jack Black as the Smoker plane pilot!
- Deb has the map to dry land!
- The Scrappy: Enola is really annoying.
- Which makes the scene where she gets punched in the face really satisfying.
- Special Effect Failure
- Take That Scrappy: The Deacon slaps Enola.
- Kevin Costner throws her in the ocean and she can't swim. Please oh god, leave her...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.