Warwick Davis is an English actor who would be the king of Hey, It's That Guy! if not for the fact that he does most of his work under costumes and special effects makeup. Since his debut playing Wicket W. Warrick in Return of the Jedi at the age of twelve, he has gone on to play roles in practically every major franchise, ever, including two different versions of The Chronicles of Narnia and he played three different characters of the course of the Harry Potter films. In The Nineties, he starred in his own series of slasher films, which may come as a surprise to fans who discovered him through his more family-friendly roles.
Did we mention that he's 3'6", and co-founded a talent agency that specializes in representing performers on the extreme ends of the height spectrum?
- Star Wars: He got his start as an Ewok in Return of the Jedi, and then later played multiple costumed aliens (along with an uncostumed cameo as part of the Podrace audience) in The Phantom Menace.
- Willow as Willow, a role that George Lucas created specifically for him after being impressed by his performance in Return of the Jedi.
- Labyrinth as a member of the Goblin Corps.
- Leprechaun as the Leprechaun.
- Harry Potter as Professor Flitwick in every film of the series (except Deathly Hallows, Part 1), a goblin bank teller in the first film, and Griphook in the final two.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as the body of Marvin the Depressed Android. (Alan Rickman played the character's voice.)
- The Chronicles of Narnia as Reepicheep and Glimfeather in the 1980s BBC miniseries, and as Nikabrik in the 2000s film series.