|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
The plot kicks off with an attack on ThunderClan by Tigerstar. Meanwhile, WindClan is attacked by mysterious beings who resemble past known by WindClan's members. This soon spirals into all out war, as the cats must band together and figure out who they can trust.
It can be read here.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- Anyone Can Die: Several important characters like Leafpool and Hollyleaf have been killed off, and depending on what the writers want, several more will probably bite it.
- Ascended Extra: Sedgewhisker, Nightcloud and Silverhawk are much more important here.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: Sedgewhisker's clan leader ceremony. Subverted with Tawnypelt's, because Mistystar catches her unawares.
- Badass in Distress: All of the clan founders.
- Big Bad: Eventually revealed to be Silverhawk, but then Tigerstar offs him and becomes the Big Bad.
- Big Damn Heroes: Onestar and Nightcloud show up several times to help characters out in the midst of battle.
- Also, Leafstar pulls one around the beginning, but is instantly negated by Mistystar.
- As well as Squirrelflight and Leafpool rescuing Hollyleaf from evil clones.
- Curb Stomp Battle: Most fights, but Sedgewhisker's battles are the most notable. She one-shots Scourge and Mistystar. Her fight with Tigerstar looks like it will turn out this way as well.
- Demonic Possession: Tawnypelt is possessed by Mistystar. Later, Mistystar uses a dark spear to control Squirrelflight.
- Enemy Mine: Leafpool and Nightcloud put their differences aside to fight the Dark Forest.
- Face Heel Turn: Before the fic began, Mistystar pulled one.
- Heel Face Turn: Darkstripe makes one out of boredom.
- Joker Immunity: Mistystar has been defeated several times, but keeps coming back. However, the final battle with her is in the middle of happening.
- Kudzu Plot: There are a ridiculous amount of subplots and random craziness, mostly because each writer wants to focus on their own stories and favourite characters and in the ensuing chaos, there are many subplots simply go poof.
- One-Winged Angel: Heroic example when Sedgestar turns into a phoenix to fight Tigerstar.
- Out of Focus: Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Dovewing and Ivypool. Hollyleaf has a lot of screentime, but only because many writers were fans of hers.
- Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies: Subverted. Their are many survivors of the impact of a fallen meteor.