The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The end of the first comic has a random side plot with Warrior coming to the aid of a woman attempting suicide after being pelted with rocks and called a "half breed". Before that, you also had some guy who comes out of nowhere and says "Believe this"; he is never mentioned again.
- Marty Stu: Warrior
- Memetic Molester: The Christmas Special has one picture of Warrior posing as Santa while shirtless with a kid on his lap and another one where it appears Warrior has sexually violated Santa.
Angry Joe: "Nobody rapes Santa on our watch! Let's get him!"
- Moral Event Horizon: Warrior beating the crap out of Santa, brutally killing his elves and reindeer and burning down his workshop in the Christmas Special, all while forcing Santa to watch. Our hero, ladies and gentlemen...
- Nightmare Fuel: Once again, the Christmas Special.
- Plot Hole: Because the comic is more or less a Random Events Plot, plot holes come up in abundance.
- So Bad It's Good: No one, aside from Warrior himself perhaps, would ever declare these books good. However, it is a lot of fun watching a Caustic Critic try to decode them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.