The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
Tropes used in Warhawk include:
- All Up to You: The two pilots even complain about it during the cutscenes.
- Applied Phlebotinum: Red mercury.
- Battleship Raid: The third level.
- Charged Attack: The Plasma cannon, though you'll eventually waste ammo if you hold on it too much.
- Full Motion Video: The cutscenes are mostly live-action.
- Have a Nice Death: Several times over. In one case, the villain laughs so hard at your failure that he chokes to death.
- It's a Wonderful Failure: Getting a Game Over will show a Scrolling Text (different depending on which level you lost your last life in) emphasizing how much you cocked up.
- Jet Pack: The "Fallen Star" expansion adds jet packs.
- Macross Missile Massacre: The swarmers, which are curiously less powerful than the single lock-on missiles.
- Smart Bomb: The rare Doomsday pickup.
- Subsystem Damage: Each sides of the Warhawk has its own shielding and parts such as the wings or the radar can be destroyed, with appropriate effect.
- The Cameo: A Warhawk appears as the final boss of Twisted Metal: Black.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.