|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A list of characters in Wally and Osborne.
The Main Duo
A polar bear all the way from the North Pole, where polar bears come from. How did he get to Antarctica? We don’t know that right now, but the locals might see him as a bit of a inadvertent menace.
- Disney Villain Death: Parodied: the drop was only a foot or two.
- Establishing Character Moment: Accidentally killing several penguins in the second comic.
- Innocently Insensitive: Here.
- Literal Minded: "Hop on, buddy."
- Red Oni to Osborne's blue.
- The Ditz
- The Prankster: Here.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate.
A little loner penguin that befriended Wally on his arrival to this distant land. Osborne dreams of greatness someday but for now he’ll have to stumble over the obstacles that everyday life in Antarctica provide him.
- Butt Monkey
- Deadpan Snarker: "I have no formal training in meteorology, but I'm guessing that's a pretty bad sign."
- Establishing Character Moment: Getting his feet frozen in an ice block and almost drowning (presumably) in the third comic.
- Feather Fingers: Lampshaded here.
- If My Calculations Are Correct: Then he and Wally will die before they sled down every hill in Antarctica.
- Blue Oni to Wally's red.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Lampshaded in this strip:
Wally: I hope those big words are somehow making this less awkward for you.
A giant prehistoric penguin that was unfrozen by Wally and Osborne. Tends to abuse Osborne.
- Expy: Eventually becomes one to Barney.
- Penguin Popsicle: For a while.
- Too Dumb to Live: "MY KID IS DUMB!"