The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The "Making of..." programs are chock full of gags, spliced in between the more serious scenes of Talking Heads. Also the end credits. Oh, the end credits. Not really laugh-out-loud funny, more amusing. Like the production crew filming the animals as if they were actors, or the Earth tremors at the end of the Cretaceous turning out not to be the results of the meteor impact, but a random dromaeosaur construction-worker jackhammering the place.
- A dromaeosaur being interviewed and saying, in a really posh British accent, that he found the animators to be the most difficult to work with.
Dromaeosaur: "Chase this dinosaur!""Chase that dinosaur!" It's so degrading!
- The credits for the "Making of..." for Beasts is a combination of this and Big Lipped Alligator Moment.
- To quote Branagh on a gassholish Diplodocus:
"The activity in its gut produces a lot of excess gas."
- A snake starts keeping an eye on the baby T-Rexes at one point. And then they get too close for comfort. The narrator's response?
"The snake does not like what it can see!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.