|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Virgin Night is packed with heartwarming; this is Erotica that wears its heart on its sleeve.
- The title story, in a three page sequence, puts any other manga to shame in handling a person's first time.
Azumi: It's okay because it's you, Yuzuru-kun.
- To elucidate a bit further, Yuzuru is panicking because Azumi's in pain from initial entry, and so tries to withdraw. Azumi, however, holds him fast there so he can't withdraw.
- Nadeshiko Innocence ends with a date that contrasts with the ones we see earlier in the story in the best way possible.
Tomoe: You're so dense. This is what I'm saying.
- Festival Song
Ranko: Morning! chuu
- Spring Lift
"Good luck Sempai!"
- The last page of Shall We?. Especially if you've ever felt that initial rush of sexual attraction start to go deeper.
- Also consider that at the beginning, all Yoshito had really noticed about Ami was how constantly bored she looked in school; she even looks that way as she and Yoshito are just beginning to get under way--the first page and most of the second, at least. That last page is implied to be a fair bit after the August break—after their assignation—and she looks utterly vitalized now. Yoshito isn't the only one looking at the world in a new light.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.