The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Crazy Awesome: Thorkell, Thrower of Logs and Puncher of Horses.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Happens at least once a fight scene, there are a lot of fight scenes
- Three Words: "BOW BEFORE ME!"
- Thorfinn finally getting angry again and punching one servant hard, all after he just told Einar to keep his calm. Followed by...
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Oh Sh.." and the look on his face when he realizes he just broke his (technically) superior's chin.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Askeladd.
- Fan Nickname: It's not uncommon to hear people refer to post-timeskip Thorfinn as Viking Kurt Cobain due to his appearance.
- Much like how in Code Geass Suzaku would have several nicknames with "something"-zaku, most of Canute's nicknames follow the same pattern. Earlier Canute is referred to a Moenute, after his Rage Against the Heavens he's Garnute, and more recently he's become Jerknute.
- The current Time Skip arc is called "Farmland Saga."
- Growing the Beard: Canute, and boy does he. Then he goes and grows an actual beard to complete the image.
- Magnificent Bastard: Many try their hand, but Askeladd remains the best.
- Memetic Mutation: PUNCH THE HORSE!
- Moral Event Horizon
- Reverse Funny Aneurysm:
Willibald: What is love?
- Wangst: Thorfinn gets called on this by some critics, but at least he has a legitimate reason for his bouts of depression and general surliness, but Ketil's son? A spoiled little rich boy who wants to be a warrior, always whining about how life is unfair. Here's hoping Thorfinn gives him the beating of a lifetime.
- The Woobie: .........come on, Canute? I mean how can he not be after his "My Father harbors no love for me" speech in chapter 42? Not to mention Ragnar's death before that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.