The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Games 1-8: Pong, for one to four players.
- Games 9-12: Super Pong, with two paddles per player.
- Games 13-18: Soccer (Pong with a different playfield)
- Games 19-22: Foozpong (Pong with lots of paddles)
- Games 23-32: Hockey (Pong with another different playfield)
- Games 33-34: Quadrapong.
- Games 35-38: Handball (Pong with both paddles on the same side of the screen)
- Games 39-42: Volleyball (Rebound)
- Games 43-50: Basketball (Rebound with hoops)
Video Olympics provides examples of:
- Color-Coded Multiplayer: Actually color-coded teams, with one or two players per team.
- The Golden Age of Video Games
- No Plot, No Problem
- Player Versus Player
- Scoring Points
- Side View: The Rebound-based games.
- Sports Game
- Top Down View: The Pong-based games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.