|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
An invention that changed the world.
An invention changed by the world.
Some people want to help the world with their genius, others do it for the science. Yet when your invention runs rampant, who comes in to clean up the mess? That's your own damn job.
Vessel is a physics based Puzzle Platformer by Stange Loop Games. You are M. Arkwright, the mind behind the Fluro, a device that gives life to any fluid. Of course, if you have such ambitious projects you require a massive laboratory. Fluro are subservient to whoever plants their 'seed' and Arkwright's inventions are all he needs to keep his equipment in peak condition. However, as his research into his next project continues to evolve, so does his inventions. The so-thought docile Fluro have taken to their work a little too well and multiple forms have been sighted wreaking havoc in the lab's machinery, orchard and mines. Problem is, Arkwright only created one.
Perhaps curiosity got the better of Arkwright as he goes to investigate the disturbances.
- The Atoner - Arkwright's journal entries tell us that he wishes to contain the fluro outbreak before it grows out of control.
- Blackout Basement
- Convection, Schmonvection
- Eternal Engine
- Gone Horribly Right: The fluros were created to do jobs instead of men. They are now running amok.
- Ghibli Hills
- Incendiary Exponent - Lava fluro.
- Instant AI, Just Add Water - Fluro began to adapt to their environment, gaining new abilities beyond what Arkwright had programmed in his prototype.
- Kill It with Water - This can be done to almost all fluro types but most useful against 'drinker' fluro by causing it to oversaturate itself, and against any fluro made of lava for obvious reasons.
- No OSHA Compliance - Good god, The Factory. For a building apparently dealing in molten rock, they sure have a lot of it just flying from pipe to pipe, without really caring if it happens to hit the floor or anybody there.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - The red and blue fluro. Put them together and see why they are not friends.
- Spikes of Doom: The stalagmites in the mines.