|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.
Mr. Lunt: You look like Captain Crunch.
Grandpa Grape: I do not!
Mr. Lunt: You're making me hungry.
- The Silly Song "Endangered Love". Larry + Manatee plushie = Pure hilarity.
- What really sold it was Bob's reaction. "Maybe you should read a book..."
- The show itself is pretty funny.
- The lampshading of the lack of appendages in Dr. Jiggle and Mr. Sly.
- Jonah came with a bonus feature of "Digital Dailies", which is pretty much Vischer, Nawrocki, and Hodge ad-libbing as Mr. Lunt, Larry, and Khalil respectively, as they go through animation errors and pretend that they actually filmed it. It's arguably funnier than the film.
Mr. Lunt (on Pa's outfit being completely black): Pa came on set thinking that it was Johnny Cash day.
- "Was this done by a Ren and Stimpy animator?!"
- Upon seeing an error in Khalil randomly floating on a cheese curl, they develop ideas for the sequel, Khalil and the Magic Cheese Curl.
- When shown an unfinished 3D turnaround of Khalil, with nothing but his eyes and mouth, Khalil says it was the work of vanishing cream. And they speculate what the cube at his tail region is.
- One of the alternate takes of Jonah for the camper scene had the van crashing into Larry-Boy.
- In Jonah, everyone prays for Jonah's safety before he walks the plank - except for Larry, who prays for the duckie preserver Jonah wears. After Jonah is swallowed by the whale, both Pa and Lunt are shocked and dismayed at Jonah's fate - but when the duckie pops up out of the water, Larry gives a huge, unabashed happy smile.
- Esther...The Girl Who Became Queen: "The punishment should be...banishment to The Island of Perpetual Tickling!"
- Also the "Lost Puppies" song.
- "The Credits Song"'s conclusion:
Larry: I'm gonna go home and take a nap!
Pa Grape: Come on, we have contractual obligations to finish the song.
Mr. Lunt: They paid for a full 79 minutes of entertainment, pal! Get back in the booth!
Larry: Wake me up for the prequel!
Pa Grape: Oh, come on! We were just starting to have fun! (Beat) Oh man, I need a tums.
Mr. Lunt: What? What, are we done? You mean that's it? Zim-bom-a-loo-bop-a-lop-bam-bing?... Hey, hey, ho ho ho, Hey hey, ho ho ho, hey hey... If you need me, I'll be on the porch.