|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- After Frankenstein's Monster was forced outside and into a horse carriage:
Frankenstein's Monster: By exposing me, you have condemned me! ME AND ALL OF HUMANITY!!! (Gabriel and Anna simply close the door on him)
Carl: Is that a man?
Van Helsing: Seven men, parts of them actually.
- One of the brief conversations between Velken and Dracula:
- A good portion of the fight scene between Van Helsing and Mr. Hyde. Y'know, when it wasn't Nightmare Fuel.
- Dracula and Igor after the werewolf returns and Igor starts attacking it with an electrified prong:
Igor: Yes, master?
Dracula: Why do you torment that thing so?
Igor: It's what I do.
- After breaking into the castle:
Van Helsing: You are taking us to Dracula.
Igor: No. I'm not.
(Van Helsing slams him against a wall, hard)
Igor: Yes. I am.
- Before this, when the heroes see Igor passing by, you can hear him complaining about his master -- "Igor do this, Igor do that!"
- Even better is the exchange immediately after Van Helsing grabs Igor.
Van Helsing: Give me one good reason not to kill you.
- A drive-by hilarious quote--after Carl tests the nitroglycerin, you can hear one of the priests in the background indignantly shouting: "What in the name of Allah is wrong with you?!"
Carl: The air is THICK with envy around here...
- Van Helsing ending his Sherlock Scan of what Frankenstein's Monster looks like with this exchange:
Van Helsing: (rattling off the monster's features)...and he has three copper teeth.
Anna: How do you know he has three copper teeth? (As Frankenstein's monster is coming up behind her)
Van Helsing: (quickly) Because he's standing right behind you MOVE!
- From the gag reel:
Dracula: I give you... VAN HALEN!
- From the animated prologue; the amazing holy water super soaker.