The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Vampire Cheerleaders
Tropes that The Vampire Cheerleaders have in common:
- Villain Protagonist: They are considerably less evil than others of their kind... but still Chaotic Neutral at best. Apart from anything else they're far too comfortable with brainwashing innocents for any other label.
- All Women Are Lustful
- The Vamps
- Angst? What Angst?: Upon awakening after being fed on, she takes the news that shes now an undead rather well.
- Corrupt the Cutie: Mostly all of volume one as she discovers more of her powers. Vol 2 sees her rein it in a bit, probably out out penance for costing her school the big game.
- Easily Forgiven: She feeds on her school football team, making them too weak to play in the big game. Heather quickly comes up with a plan to drain the opposing team so they're on equal ground. Once the deed is done, Lori forgives her.
- Transhuman Treachery: Seems to ping pong this in the story, on one hand she can be as bad as her squad, using her powers to make people do what she want without a hint of remorse and not at all above using sexual preferences if it comes down to it. On the other, she does show concern for Leonard, him being a childhood friend, when the others abuse him for their chores. Even compliments him during the cheerleading competition when he was dolled up and used as a substitute for the missing Lori. In short, some of her humanity is there, she's just not afraid to use her vampire side either.
- Blondes Are Evil: Somewhat subverted, she worries about the safety of her squad and doesn't go too overboard on feeding that it can kill someone or attract attention. But she has a low opinion of humans and often times can be a bit of a bitch.
- The Cheerleader
- Compulsory School Age: Subverted. She has been returning to school every 20 years or so since at least 1892 of her own volition, apparently in a quest for the perfect senior year.
- Even Evil Has Standards; The vampire cheerleaders themselves who follow a very strict set of rules in regards to feeding. And if you violate these standards then Lori will be very unhappy with you and will have to have a word with you. Her strict rule approach doesn't apply to treatment of thralls, in this case, Leonard unfortunately for him.
- Fan Disservice The part where Lori got brutally raped by Bianca
- Lesbian Vampire:On this strip
- Older Than They Look: Her collection of high school tassels contains two '92s. That means one of them must be from 1892, meaning that she's approximately 138 years old assuming she was 18 at the time of being bitten.
- Rape as Drama: She got raped by Bianca this way
- Rapunzel Hair: It appears to be down to her ankles.
- Vampire Monarch: Undoubtedly the leader of her undead crew, making sure they keep their vampire activity to a minimum so as not to attract hunters.
- The Lancer: Possibly, when Lori dissappers, she fills in the role of squad leader quite well unlike Suki who keeps making dumb suggestions.
- Sassy Black Woman: She seems to be off to a good start.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Jerkass: Very quick to mouth off and start a fight.
- Too Dumb to Live: In Vol 2 when the snooty rivals manage to outwit the squad in retaliation for taking their training time, she suggest biting and turning them. Zoe has to remind her that would unleash a squad of unrestrained vampires loose in the building, exposing themselves in the process.
- Eyes Always Shut
- Marshmallow Hell: How Lesly gets the Ainley bitches out of the gym
- Only Sane Woman: Usually the voice of reason when Lori's away.
- Crazy Prepared: Up till Plan BC, he was actully doing pretty good against the girls. Even having drank some holy water in the likely event they tried to bite him.
- Dragged Into Drag: As the deadline for the competition nears and Lori still missing, Heather does to him as a replacement for the cheerleading routine.
- Hero Antagonist: He shows signs of this.
- Or at least he did right up until the girls pulled out Plan BC and screwed him silly. He's cool with keeping their secret now.
- Took a Level In Badass: He was pretty clearly your factory standard geek, starting out. However the minute he realizes his best friend/prospective love interest has been turned into a vampire (which he actually realized was happening before she was turned), he immediately levels up to Crazy Prepared Badass Longcoat Vampire Hunter.
- Badass Decay: It doesn't last long however once the girls pull Plan BC on him. Next arc, he's practically their slave.
- Vampires are Sex Goddesses: He probably thinks so at this point.
- Butt Monkey: He seems to qualify for this in most of Vol 2 since he has gone from a Wanna be Vampire hunter to a thrall.
- The Renfield: See above.
- Bi the Way/Depraved Bisexual: She flirts with Lori then she chaines her and rapes her and has sex with Vibius Priscus Until she killed him
- Bond Villain Stupidity: Of her own accord as she admits she before she would just outright eat her victims in the past, but now likes to savor them nice and slow. A good thing for Lori as it allows her to form a plan of escape.
- Gorgeous Gorgon
- Killed Off for Real: Here
- Neck Snap: How Lori deals with her.
- Really Seven Hundred Years Old - probably well over two thousand
- Food Chain of Evil
- Bad Boss: Once she learns her sister is dead, she heads to Las Vegas and instantly kills Bianca's servant in the cruelest way possible.
- Gorgeous Gorgon
- Kick the Dog: killing Bianca's servant in the cruelest way possible is a much worst kick the dog moment.
- Really Seven Hundred Years Old
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: The epilogue in the second book sets it up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.