Born December 31, 1959, Val Edward Kilmer is an award winning actor known for playing Iceman (no, not that Iceman), Jim Morrison, Doc Holiday, and Batman. He really likes to prepare himself for his roles, as some of his fellow actors have noted.
Fittingly, like the real Jim Morrison, Kilmer is a musician as well, having released a CD in 2007.
As per usual, That Other Wiki has quite an extensive article on him.
- Nick Rivers in Top Secret (1984)
- Chris Night in Real Genius (1985)
- Lt. Tom "Iceman" Kazanski in Top Gun (1986)
- Madmartigan in Willow (1988)
- Jim Morrison in The Doors (1991)
- Doc Holiday in Tombstone (1993)
- Bruce Wayne/Batman in Batman Forever (1995)
- Chris Shiherlis in Heat (1995)
- Simon Templar in The Saint (1997)
- Moses/God in The Prince of Egypt (1998) 
- Danny Parker in The Salton Sea (2002)
- John Holmes in Wonderland (2003)
- Bobby Scott in Spartan (2004)
- Perry Van Shrike/"Gay Perry" in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005)
- Dieter von Cunth in MacGruber (2010)
- Mr. Fanservice: Back in his heyday. He was nominated for the MTV Movie Award for Most Desirable Male for Tombstone, and won it for Batman Forever.
- Hollywood Pudgy: Nowadays, however, the poor guy has essentially become "fat joke bait."
- The Other Darrin: He became Batman after Michael Keaton left. While not as highly regarded, Kilmer still put on a good performance and his physique drew comparisons to comic artist Neal Adams's depiction of Batman. He himself would get the Other Darrin treatment when George Clooney replaced him for Batman and Robin.
- Talking to Himself: In The Prince of Egypt.
- The Cast Showoff: Often plays singers and musicians.
- ↑ (animated)