The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Barbara Bach-related innuendo.
- "My name is Hash. It's easier to say than 'El Hashid Amir Junior'." "It's easier to smoke, too."
- A lot of Ron Leibman's dialogue. Particularly memorable are his failed pick-up lines ("Tickle your ass with a feather?") and "SAY IT AGAIN!!"
- Ike, referring to Liceman in his letter to his preacher father: "I met your friend The Devil today. You're right, dad, he is white!"
- The boys encounter a group of rednecks while sneaking out to visit the girls' military academy. Ike quips, "I never seen them without their sheets on!"
- Antonio Fargas' soccer teacher, disgustingly after a poor performance by the players: "And for this I gave up being white!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.