The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Is Will violent and abusive, or did he just get the short end of the stick and the Idiot Ball at the same time? Does he have anger management issues, or is he stressed by his upcoming hearing and the worst possible first day on the job? Is he sulking about the restraining order getting in the way of seeing his kid, or is he honestly angry at himself for what he did? Some combination of all these?
- Awesome Music: The music that plays as 777 approaches the Stanton curve, where it's most likely to derail.
- Mr. Fanservice: Chris Pine and Denzel Washington sharing a screen? Yes, please.
- Fan Service:
- Frank's daughters work at Hooters in order to pay for college. You know what that means... multiple shots of sexy Hooters girls!
- For the ladies - in the first five minutes we are treated to Chris Pine lying on a couch in his undies.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One news report of the CSX 8888 incident that inspired the movie had this dialogue, "It was like something you'd see in a Hollywood action movie, only this was no movie."
- Like You Would Really Do It: Come on, like they would really kill a train full of innocent elementary schoolers on a field trip.
- Probably had something to do with not having much of a movie left over if 777 crashed that soon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.