|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- From the Assassin's Creed 2 episode:
Giovanni Auditore: "What a fine set of lungs! What shall we call him?"
Graham: "LUNG MAN!!!"
- And is Devil May Cry 4
Paul: [Dante shows up] I'm you, from the future! I'm here to make sure you don't have to listen through this boring sermon! [pulls gun on Sanctus.]
Alicia: I want people to know that the war wasn't all just people killing people.
Graham: There were bad parts too!
- Fishy Artist MacSketcherton.
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Shimada: Very well. I leave the rest to you.
Graham: I'M GOING TO GO EAT A SCHTICK OF BUTTER
- Their utterly stunned reaction to the opening narration in Nie R.
- Also in Eternal Sonata, thoroughly bored with how the narrator keeps going on and on about the perfection of the town, Paul and Graham keep slipping in different possible plots in desperate attempts to make it interesting.
Narrator: No such shops are to be found. Not here.
Graham: Because of the plague, with its crippling sores.
Narrator: In fact, the village is quite calm. Almost strangely quiet...
Paul: As the townsfolk hide from the coming zombie horde.
Narrator: It is a place that exudes a peaceful tranquility.
Paul and Graham: Eeeew...
Narrator: ...increases its allure, as well as its mystery.
Graham: For those at home, the mystery is: a sex offender just moved into town.
Paul: You know I have not seen a single petal go downward in this entire thing.
Graham: Maybe that's why no one's around, gravity works in reverse and everyone's fallen up.
- The Hybrid Heaven episode takes the cake. A trashy-looking game for the Nintendo64 has a Fade to Black, as Paul and Graham wonder if the projector just broke. Then the viewer is treated to the blocky protagonist's ass and back in a shower scene.
Both Paul and Graham, overlapping one another: Aaaaah! Break it again! Break it again! Break it again! Break it again!
- Another moment in the Fist of the North Star episode, upon realizing Kenshiro made a lot of creaking noises while move;
Graham: And then, Kenshiro rooooled oveeeeer... (spooky creeking noises)
- Just about the entire Monster Hunter Tri episode.
- Everything fishy in the Valkyria Chronicles episode.... So the entire thing.
Welkin: How's the water?
Paul (as fish): It's water... I don't know, like water? We're fish, right? What's the air like, douchebag?
- From the Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 video: "Blue streak, as his franchise dies..."
- Hey, you got your science fiction in my fantasy!
- The ending hit it home, with them mocking about how Robotnik uses palette swapped enemies and leaves out power-ups for Sonic, as Sonic was standing their forever as the ship slowly leaves with Elise.
- During the Resident Evil 5 episode, when the cutscene shifts to a wide aerial view of the African savanna...they suddenly chime in with the opening vocals of Circle of Life.
- From Folklore:
- Almost the entirety of the Onimusha 3 review, but especially:
*shot of modern French plaza after scenes of ninja, samurai, undead, and giant monsters in feudal Japan*
Graham: You know, not that this isn't nice, but I think the game has gotten a little off-message.
- modern French plaza gets attacked by undead and giant monsters*
Paul: Aaaaand back on message!
Paul-as-Undead-Warrior: Excuse me! We appear to have gotten lost! Could you direct us to Onimusha 3'?
- This line from the Atelier Totori video after a trophy unlocks early into the opening cutscene
Paul: Oh come on, we earned a trophy for that!?
Graham: That's a trophy for pressing start! Nothing has happened yet!
Paul: Congratulations, your arms work!
Narrator: Industrial espionage reaches unparalleled heights.
Paul (?): Well, that makes sense, if the buildings are taller in the future.