|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Unpleasant Horse (full title: Unpleasant Horse, Race Through The Sky), is a Pop Cap game released under their new 4th & Battery experimental games label. It was the label's first game release. It can be downloaded for free off iTunes.
Basically, in this game, you play a pony with skulls on it's flank. Your objective? Drag white ponies with hearts on their flank to their gruesome death by means of meat grinders at the bottom of the playfield, while avoiding getting ground up yourself. Hitting a bird earns you a feather, which allows you to double-jump one time per feather. The horse may hold up to 5 feathers at one given time.
As per all Pop Cap games, it's addictive. You've been warned.
- Development Hell: The game was quickly cooked up in a Pop Cap think tank session as far back as December 2009, but took until April 2011 to be released.
- IOS Games
- Black Comedy Rape: Your objectives in this game? Drag white Pretty Ponies(TM) down to their gruesome death by meat grinders, knock out birds, and hop from cloud to cloud as fast as you can. Or stay on a cloud and let a passing pony receive a shock of a lifetime.
- Public Domain Soundtrack: The Blue Danube
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Again, a Pop Cap specialty.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: You'll be doing your pony-killing and bird-whomping to, well...
- Tradesnark™: Pretty Ponies(TM)
This page needs more trope entries. You can help this wiki by adding more entries or expanding current ones.