|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A collection of science fiction webcomics, written and drawn by "fluffy," as part of Busybee Comics. Refers to both the original long-form story, the main setting, and the universe it is a part of. Warning: The archive is a bit confusing to navigate; it's best to just start at the beginning and keep on reading.
- Asexuality: Juni, the main character, although it does form romantic attachments
- Brain Uploading: Juni, whose neural patterns were uploaded for a simulation which eventually turned into an AI which took over the ship
- Furries Are Easier to Draw: Humans do appear later on in flashbacks and hallucinations, though.
- Generation Ship: Unity itself
- Human Resources and I Am a Humanitarian: As eventually discovered in the "Meat" arc.
- My Hero Zero: The eventual name of a semi-artificial consciousness that seems to be running things
- Precursor: Humanity
- Ragnarok Proofing: Unity has been underway for a long time. It's only falling apart after over 21 million years.
- Series Hiatus: A couple of rather large temporal gaps in the archive
- Truly Single Parent: Hira, not to mention most future Melroses (although not Ivo).
- The Unintelligible: Kandra Corentin, who speaks entirely in honks (although the other characters try their best to understand him anyway); lampshaded (and called out in the title) in this strip.
- Victory-Guided Amnesia: Juni (Always Need What You Gave Up)
- Zero-G Spot: Sam and Juni, sitting in an observation pod...
- Which Me?: Zero, be it in discussing the past with Tamu or communicating with its other selves.
- Universal Universe Time: Averted; all timekeeping is based on local intervals (even when broadcasting to the rest of the universe).