- The best is the scene where Flynn is driving his created Recognizer:
Flynn: Pretty good drivin', huh?
-He accidently slams the vehicle into the ground-
Flynn: Who asked you?
- Squealing tire sounds as the Recognizer barely turns a corner and takes out both sides of the corridor.
- Alarms going off as Flynn cuts through a bridge and drops a tank that was travelling across it.
Bit: No no no no no.
- Entire scene ultimately ending with the Recognizer destroyed, and Flynn flung head over heels into the program building.
- When Flynn recovers after his attempt at reflecting a beam in order to create a junction so the Solar Sailer Simulator could switch beams, he's still a little dizzy, which makes for a few funny lines.
Flynn: Tell the guy with the jackhammer to lay off, will ya?
Flynn: (to Yori) Are we there yet, mommy?
- So funny they used it again in the sequel:
"Now that is a big door."
- During the Solar Sailer Simulator scene, Tron beats down several guards, and then turns to face another who proceeds to jump rather than fight.