|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Juliet: Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Tromeo: Totally sucks.
This movie contains examples of:
- A Date with Rosie Palms
- Artistic License: The ending is... a little different from the original.
- Brother-Sister Incest
- Disaster Dominoes: Tybalt has his arm ripped while being dragged by a car, and then is decapitated landing on a moving truck's camp. The head lands on a family's car and causes it to crash spectacularly.
- Dysfunction Junction: Does it really need Lampshading?
Tromeo: Maybe both of us are warped.
- Fan Service: It's a Troma film, topless girls had to appear.
- Filth: The Capulets and Ques are porn mogul.s
- Fingore: A sex scene goes from "I love fingers" to cutting them with a machete.
The Cinema Snob: Looks like this was done when the writer learned foreshadowing, but not subtlety.
- Foreshadowing: "And then you put a little incest into the mix..." (see Incest Is Relative below)
- There's plenty of cow references, when... well, see Half Human Hybrids below.
- Gag Penis: The first appearance of a certain popular Troma prop...
- Girl-On-Girl Is Hot
- Half Human Hybrids: Juliet's potion doesn't make her look dead, instead turns her into a cow monster.
- Incest Is Relative: Tromeo and Juliet end up being siblings.
- Not His Sled
- Parallel Porn Titles: Tromeo has a Porn Stash with Et Tu, Blow Job, The Merchant of Penis, As You Lick It, and Much To Do About Humping.
- Parental Incest
- Rasputinian Death: Cappy Capulet.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Torture Porn
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.