|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Taylor: I don't know whether he's a psycho or just crazy.
—Referring to Parker
The survivors of a plane crash find themselves in the middle of a major terrorist plot, orchestrated by the power elite. It's up to these ordinary citizens to stop the conspiracy! The fate of the free world hangs in the balance!
- Badass Grandma
- Badass Preacher: One who won't let getting his tongue torn out stop his singing.
- Beyond the Impossible: At the time(and probably still), the record holder for most bullets fired in a single movie.
- Body Horror
- Creepy Twins: Creepy Siamese twins, joined at the head, one with a high-pitched voice, the other with a low-pitched voice. They get separated. With a machete.
- Crosses The Line Several Times: This is a Troma movie, after all.
- Dead Baby Comedy - A woman is sexually assaulted by an AIDS-ridden man. It leads to one of the funniest lines in the film.
- The Determinator: Parker is cornered by several terrorists, who proceed to pump so many bullets into him, he's more lead than flesh. And he's still alive, at least until Kirkland shoots him in the head.
- Disney Death: Cooney
- Kukris Are Kool: Parker, natch. Uses it to cut his enemies' ears off, to make into a necklace. Of human ears. Yeah.
- More Dakka: Ya think?
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Parker is so obviously based on director Lloyd Kaufman's old buddy, Oliver Stone.
- Quirky Miniboss Squad
- The Quisling: Kirkland
- Screaming Woman: Parodied - she's the first to go.
- Special Effects Failure: At the end, that ship blows up before it gets hit with the ammo truck. Granted, there's no way they could have afforded to redo the shot...
- The Stinger: "Okay, everyone wave! Dead people, wave!"
- Took a Level In Badass: Pretty much all the heroes, with the exception of Parker and Marshall.
- What Do You Mean It's Not Awesome?: Gets very over the top by the end. And it's not just awesome, it's fucking awesome!