The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Comprises most of the examples on the DX page, but the skits when they parodied The Nation (at the time, led by The Rock) are pretty much carried by him. Hunter as "The Crock", X-Pac as "Mizark", Jesse James as "B-Lo", and Billy Gunn as "The Gunnfather", with fan Jason Sensation as "The Nugget". And did we mention that they were all in blackface?
- Done in a flashback sequence, where he confirms to Stephanie that her father, due to an attack on Nexus, is still brain dead...as pillow talk.
- Even funnier when you realize he's never actually shown onscreen. You know it's him because of his voice.
- Given the way WWE mangles canon to suit its own interests, it would have been all too easy to make an entire angle out of the voice not belonging to Trips.
- Triple H is eventually put on a Survivor Series team with Kane, Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio, Jr.. When they confront him for the crap he's pulled, he gives a sheepish "my bad" reaction to both Kane (for the Katie Vick incident, wincing and facepalming while it's described) and Jeff Hardy (who brought up that Hunter put him in the hospital once).
- Actually saying Zack Ryder's Catch Phrase on Raw. Especially because you can see how painful it apparently was for him to put Ryder over.
- Just before that, responding to Christian complaining about Sheamus throwing him back into the ring & costing him the World Heavyweight Championship with "It was a Lumberjack match, dumbass!"
- He's the only reason the "McMahon Family Reunion" segment from the 10th Anniversary Raw is even watchable. It's just one CMOF after another for him:
- While most agree that the "Katie Vick" angle is about as tasteless as it gets, Triple H's account of what went on behind the scenes is, arguably, another story.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.