|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Trigger Knight is an experimental survival RPG game where the Knight is running through an endless field for some reason, killing increasingly powerful monsters and doing her best to survive another day. The game mechanics are simple: when in battle, click to use items; outside of battle, click to use money at various buildings. Attack is automatic, the Knight's life is measured in days before she fades out of existence, and the enemies constantly take off large amounts of health.
Trigger Knight provides examples of:
- BFS: The Knight's sword.
- Determinator: The perky young knight can run for a straight month, stopping only to kill things or to keel over herself.
- Glass Cannon: Wolf enemies can kill you very quickly in higher levels but they rarely take more than 2-3 hits.
- Jack of All Stats: Compared to wolves and golems, goblins are right in the middle in terms of strength and defense.
- Luck-Based Mission
- No Name Given: She's called the Knight, that's all we know.
- No Plot, No Problem: Why is the Knight running through the field? Nobody knows.
- Stone Wall: The golems are very sturdy but their attacks are slow and weak. The main threat they pose is to your steadily decreasing lifespan.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Divine Edge multiplies the damage of your next attack by 10000%. That's enough to one-hit anything a dozen times over.